SendRecurring is more than just a reminder service – it’s a useful tool that can increase your productivity both at work and in your daily life. Here are eight ways some of SR’s users have used recurring emails and texts to make their lives easier.
- Payroll Submission RequestsWhether payday is every friday, every 1st and 15th of the month, or in other increments, sending a reminder to yourself (or your employees) is a great way to make sure everyone submits their hours on time. SendRecurring has custom scheduling options that allow you to send emails whenever you want.
- Rent Reminders to Yourself (or Your Tenants)
Sometimes the months fly by, and before you know it you’re a day late on rent. Avoid late fees and frustration by sending a monthly reminder a day or two before you need to turn in your rent check. This is also a great tool for landlords who want to send a friendly reminder to tenants.
- Weekly or Monthly Meetings
Remind your co-workers, classmates, church quorums, PTA, or other groups of weekly or monthly meetings. Include any special instructions so they remember to bring important papers, think of questions in advance and do some brainstorming before the event.
- Notes to Self for Daily, Weekly, Monthly Tasks
If you’ve got a client or class whose assignments you turn in on a recurring basis, send yourself repeating reminders. This works great for any daily, weekly, or monthly tasks you need to stay on top of.
- Yearly Birthday and Anniversary Messages
Keep track of friends’ and family members’ birthdays, anniversaries, and other special dates with a yearly reminder. Simply set the email up to send once a year, and you’ll never forget to buy a card again!
- Remind Clients to Pay Invoices
Sometimes clients get busy and forget to pay for services rendered. Send a professional reminder to clients of unpaid invoices.
- Self-Help like Fitness Reminders, Inspiring Messages
Stay inspired by reminding yourself to do your daily workout, make healthy meal choices, call a loved one, or keep a happy demeanor. Pick a mantra and send it to yourself every morning or once a week to feel the positive vibes.
- Receive More Votes
Social media contests are all the rage, but it can be annoying to both you and your friends to keep sharing the same link over and over. Instead, set up a recurring email reminding them to vote daily, and include your link in the body of the email.
Take advantage of all the ways recurring emails can help make your life easier! Whether you’re sending reminders to your contacts or to yourself, you can see an increase in productivity.
Start sending reminders with a free SendRecurring account here.
If you’ve got a success story from using SendRecurring, email us to be featured on the blog!